jeudi 25 avril 2013

Isha: Gelatos and Vines

Hello All!!!

Today, I want to share some new products, which Marjolein just got in her shop. All right, let's talk about Faber-Castell Gelatos. These are highly pigmented water soluble crayons. Very creamy and just like chapstick "Labello". There are many ways you can use it for coloring and stamping. Today, I am sharing a few ways you can use them. So I used the new Hero Arts stamp "Leafy Vine" and gelatos on all my cards.

Card 1: For this card, I misted some water over my stamp. Then I rubbed some Gelato, misted a bit more water and stamped on watercolor paper.


Card 2: For this card, I used the 2nd. generation stamping technique. Since I already had some color on my stamp from the first stamping, I misted some more water and stamped. Gelatos being highly pigmented give really nice 2nd. and 3rd. generation stamped image.



Card 3: For this card, I used black Gelato directly on my stamp. I used the 2nd. and 3rd. generation stamping on the top Vines.


Card 4: For this card, I first stamped and embossed the Leafy Vine using white embossing powder. Then I rubbed some gelatos directly on paper, rubbed and blended using my fingers. This is such a nice n cool effect. Love it.


Card 5: For this card, first I created the gradient background using Gelatos. Then stamped over it. I used Gelatos to stamp the Vine image.



Everything is available in the SHOP and you can always use another stamp what you have or you can look at the shop because Marjolein has really superb collection of some new stamps. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section. We will reply as soon as we can.
Supply:
Cardstock: Bazzill Card Shoppe, Bazzill, Watercolor paper
Inks: VersaMark, Hero Arts mid tone inks
Faber-Castell Gelatos
Stamp: Hero Arts Leafy Vine
White embossing powder.

4 commentaires:

  1. Oh wow these creations are so beautifully designed and stamping awesome.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for these amazing ideas. I've ordered my Gelatos and just received them today. I'll have to try this!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love all these different looks with the same stamp! Great inspiration! thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for sharing. I know how to use gelatos now.

    RépondreSupprimer