lundi 1 juillet 2013

Isha - Fun Holiday Postcards

Hello Everyone!!! Hope you all had fun weekend. Today, I created these fun postcards to send to friends and family during the summer break. I used various techniques for the mixed media effect. You certainly can make them into cards as you want. Now I have used the Hero Arts stamps. You dont have to use the same stamps, there is a wide range of floral stamps at the SHOP, which you can use. For example you can use any of the Stamp Your Story sets, Antique Engraving  for Butterflies, Antique Flower Engravings, Real Flowers, Watercolor Petals and many more. Just have fun with what you like as there is no right or wrong :)





I have used many colors of inks, so I will just link the type of ink and you can choose your own colors. I've used Distress Inks and Hero Arts Inks in various colors. Gesso and a bit of stickles.

Hope you got inspired by my creations based on nature around me!! Have a nice week.

2 commentaires:

  1. These are wonderful postcards lovely colours in them all :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful cards! So windy and peaceful... And colours are very juicy:-)
    Sorry for ma English. I'm sure, I made some mistake:-)
    Hugs:-)
    Edyta

    RépondreSupprimer