vendredi 22 novembre 2013

Isha - Fun with Stencils

Hello Everyone!!

Today, I want to share what I was playing with. Well!!! I was playing with the new stencils, which Marjolein has in her shop. I couldn't get time to take photo of the other cards....may be in a day or so.





I used some embossing paste and it will be available in the shop in a day or 2 also. You can use any feather stamp or die. We have Hero Arts feather stamps and MFT feather dies. The sentiment is from MFT.
Hope you liked the cards, I will be sharing some more soon.

Cardstock: Bazzill, Aquarelle, Vellum
Inks: Brilliance, Versafine onyx black and Dylusion spray
Stencil: Tim Holtz and MFT
Embossing powder: Zing

2 commentaires:

  1. Isha deine Karten sehen wunderschön aus, genial wie die Farben leuchten !!!
    Herzlich,
    Monika

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The first one is genious, I love it.

    RépondreSupprimer