mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Isha - Stencil Cards

Hello All!!! Isha here today sharing the in trend Stencil creations with you all. Over the next week, I will show you various ways to use them. Today I have 2 creations for you. Now, I don't have each and every product from the shop, so I have linked a few which you can use instead or you can browse through the SHOP, we have some wonderful products and you will sure find a replacement for what I have used :)

For my first card: 
I started with sponging the chunky chevron stencil to give a soft and gradient effect. I then inked and stamped a text stamp in a random order, while the stencil was still on my paper. I then stamped the poppy stamp onto a watercolor paper. Colored in a bit, keeping the colors soft and attached it to the card using some tissue paper and thread. To finish, I just added a bit of sparkle to the flower.


For my 2nd. card, I kept almost the same layout. I used the mini burst stencil. Now here is a tip for you: You can cut a circle, using the non permanent glue adhere the negative to the card base. Then keep any stencil design you want and use the embossing paste. You will get a design in circle :) I applied some embossing paste to which, I added a bit of StazOn re-inker. Now this re-inker won't mix in fully and thus giving a beautiful shaded effect. Once this was dry, I cut some flowers using the pattern papers, inked the edges before assembling it. I die-cut some leaves out of vellum. Finished the card with a sentiment banner and some thread.



So, I hope you got some ideas. Choose any product of your liking from the SHOP and have fun!!!

Supplies: Vellum (Bazzil)

6 commentaires: