samedi 24 janvier 2015

Isha - Home Decor

Hello Everyone!! Today, I am sharing this Home Decor using Lawn Fawn Stamps. I used a cut file "3D Trees Wall Art" from the Silhouette store.

This looks so pretty in my daughters room as she just loves these critters. Now, I used some critters from Critter's Ever After stamp set by Lawn Fawn but you can choose any other critter/florals from the wide range of stamps we have at the Scraphouse shop :)

I stamped my image using Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored in using Copic Markers.

Supplies: 
Stamp: Lawn Fawn (Critters Ever After);   Silhouette file: 3D Trees Frame; Ink: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko (Memento Tuxedo black); Copic Markers

4 commentaires:

  1. Wow, so sweet and adorable!! Love the scene you have created and the beautiful 3D effect! The colours are perfect for a girl!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Totally cute and perfect for girls room. Love those critters in bright color and the fun scene U created for 3 D wall art!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your sweet wall art.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    RépondreSupprimer