mercredi 25 mars 2015

Isha - Hello

Hello Everyone! Sorry I've been missing but lots going on at our home at the moment.

Today I want to share this card with you, which I really love. I used the Die-namics Fresh Cut flowers dies, Some patterned papers by Avery Elle, Vellum, Zing embossing powder. The die I used is from some other company but you will find nice word dies by Memory Box in the shop. there is even a hello die :) There are lots of different patterned papers by Lawn Fawn, Pebbles, Echo Park and many more, so you can always see what you like.

I cut the flowers using some watercolor paper and then colored them using somewatercolors and dye inks. If you want to check the products I mentioned above...pls. click on it and it will take you to the shop.



Have a nice evening!


4 commentaires:

  1. What a wonderful and lovely spring-card! <3
    greetings, scrapkat

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, this card is fresh and perfectly spring-like, adorable!! These watercolour flowers are bright and pretty, and I love so much the stiched lines!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. No worries. It's been crazy busy for us too.
    Your card is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    RépondreSupprimer