samedi 30 avril 2016

Isha - Magic

Hello Everyone! Isha here...long time. Yes and I am back now and will be sharing my creations more. Hope they will inspire you. There are lots of fun new products in she shop and more will be coming soon! So keep checking :)

Today, I made 2 cards using the same stamp from Avery Elle "Pure Magic". The cardstock I used are watercolor paper and Bazzill Card shoppe.

Card 1: I used the Pure Magic stamp and the Wonky stitches die by Avery Elle. I colored it using watercolors. For the background wash, I used Distress inks.


Here is a close-up to see the dimension.


For my 2nd. card I used the same stamp as above and also used the Linen background cling stamp by MFT. This cute die is called Peek-a-boo by MFT. This is one of my favorites :) I colored my image using Copic markers and for the background wash, I used distress inks :)




Hope you like what I created. I would love to know what style or technique you would like me to create with, so do write in the comments below and also if you have any questions...pls write. We will try to reply as soon as possible!
See you later with some more :)
Happy crafting!!






1 commentaire: