vendredi 13 octobre 2017

Isha - Holiday Greetings

Hello everyone! I am back after a long back :) Hope you are already started creating your Christmas cards. I have a card for you today and it can be easily mass produced.

For my first card I used the Lawn Fawn Winter Village stamp set. I really like how adorable the images are. I made almost a one layer card using masking technique. I colored using copic markers. I also used some glitter, and distress ink along with a circle die.


For my 2nd. card I used Lawn Fawn Here we go a-Waddling stamp set along with some modelling paste, stencil and glitter. 



I hope you got inspired and will check the SHOP for your favorite stamps, stencils and dies to create :) You can choose any product of your liking as you don't have to use the same products as I have. Have a nice weekend! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire